Friday, July 25, 2008

Sick AGAIN...

I've decided the state of MD must surely be cursed, because this is the THIRD time I've been sick, and I've only lived here for ummm 3 months. Let's see...The second week of April I was sick for a couple weeks with bad allergies. The end of June I was sick for THREE weeks with even worse allergies. And NOW I'm sick with what appears to be the flu/cold. Yesterday my body ached so terribly, I was miserable. I tried to muddle through it thinking of all the people that have worse off sickness than me. But ugh! Thank goodness I was off work yesterday, I would not have made it that is for sure. Today I woke up feeling a lot better, thanks to some comtrex cold meds. I just have the green snotty nose now. eeek ewww and more yuck.


I wasn't even hungry yesterday and dh even wanted to go for Chinese. I said NO to chinese. UGH! I've been robbed of my happy food by this dang cold, this state!!!!!!

So...is there a better state I should look into relocating too, because I am not happy with MD right now. It is cursed in the sick department and the state sucks all the money out of me too hence previous posts. HA!




1 comment:

CJ said...

Thanks for that descriptive post :0
I tell ya, MD doesn't just stand for Maryland ya know. Here's another thought...
MD = Money Deposit ????