so As I was typing my last blog post, I see 4 deer run through my front yard!!!! YAY!!! I hurry up and grab the camera but really can't get many decent pics from where I'm at but I wanted SOMETHING on camera. So this is what I got:

so four dear ole' deer were hanging out for a little bit with me. :)
On to other pressing issues from the day besides the dentist.
I woke up at 7am, dilligent as ever...that on my day off I would be productive! I wanted to get the MVA (motor vehicle association) early so that I could finally get our registrations from PA to MD plates.
I got there around 9am (they open at 8:30). They messed with all the paperwork and then they could not find the title on dh's jeep. UGH! When I had called...they couldn't find the title on my jeep (although they did finally find both had been sent by our lien holder). So the roles were reversed in person.) We had been waiting for our lienholder to get the titles to them. We had the inspections done a couple weeks ago. It is just a big process. So anyways that took up some time and I was going nutty. However they did find the title and all that so happily that is taken care of.
700.00 later and we now have two vehicles registered in MD with MD plates.
Can this state suck any more money out of me since I moved!? Probably so.
Create Your Own!
1 comment:
COOL on the deer! Does the one have antlers? I couldn't tell if they were ears or antlers. Better tell your brother and SIL :D Ay yi yi that seems like a lot to pay for your cars :0 Did you get that OTHER issue taken care of at the MVA??
Post a Comment