A friend once told me: 'Nice to mice will only get you more mice'.
Turns out, she should have skipped the gig on being a meterologist and worked for the exterminator.
We had the bug people out today. By the time the guy left, I felt like I had creepy crawlies crawling all over me (he showed me lots of things around the outside perimter of the house. Ewww. When I got home from work I started a master cleaning program. Seriously, I just felt like I had to do something. Ick and eww. I mean, I didn't even really want to sleep here I felt like, I just want them to come and spray and do their thing. Gosh, why didn't I call them sooner. I don't feel like our house is a pig sty, but I also felt like there was more I could do to keep things feeling 'clean'. I'm a procrastinator ya know, so there is always something to do.
Anyways, the price was right and hopefully with their mice extermination efforts and their spray of the house...and we are gonna get on the quarterly plan for the spray...it should prove effective and we will be bug free inside!
I was impressed with the guy that came to do the inspection today. He owned the company, he was easy to talk to, was very knowlegeable with all the questions I had. He was very thorough, he was more thorough than the dang guy that did the home inspection! The bug guy went the whole way through our crawl space in the attic. I was impressed. I had a horribly mean prank thought when he was crawling around in the crawl space. Since you access it from a closet and need a ladder to get up in there....he was up there crawling around and I was like 'I should take the ladder and move it, so he's stuck up there. How awfully mean of me. But ya know, I had to do something while I was waiting for him to look around. I had to keep entertained. Of course I did not do that though. hehe.
I also at one point thought I should ask him if anyone was living up there, cause I had read online not too long ago where some homeless woman was living in the attic space above this dude's closet and he didn't even realize it for like a year. Boy, bet the bug guy would have been bugging out by the time he left, had I really did these things.
Okay, enough about the bugs.
:)
Turns out, she should have skipped the gig on being a meterologist and worked for the exterminator.

We had the bug people out today. By the time the guy left, I felt like I had creepy crawlies crawling all over me (he showed me lots of things around the outside perimter of the house. Ewww. When I got home from work I started a master cleaning program. Seriously, I just felt like I had to do something. Ick and eww. I mean, I didn't even really want to sleep here I felt like, I just want them to come and spray and do their thing. Gosh, why didn't I call them sooner. I don't feel like our house is a pig sty, but I also felt like there was more I could do to keep things feeling 'clean'. I'm a procrastinator ya know, so there is always something to do.
Anyways, the price was right and hopefully with their mice extermination efforts and their spray of the house...and we are gonna get on the quarterly plan for the spray...it should prove effective and we will be bug free inside!
I was impressed with the guy that came to do the inspection today. He owned the company, he was easy to talk to, was very knowlegeable with all the questions I had. He was very thorough, he was more thorough than the dang guy that did the home inspection! The bug guy went the whole way through our crawl space in the attic. I was impressed. I had a horribly mean prank thought when he was crawling around in the crawl space. Since you access it from a closet and need a ladder to get up in there....he was up there crawling around and I was like 'I should take the ladder and move it, so he's stuck up there. How awfully mean of me. But ya know, I had to do something while I was waiting for him to look around. I had to keep entertained. Of course I did not do that though. hehe.
I also at one point thought I should ask him if anyone was living up there, cause I had read online not too long ago where some homeless woman was living in the attic space above this dude's closet and he didn't even realize it for like a year. Boy, bet the bug guy would have been bugging out by the time he left, had I really did these things.
Okay, enough about the bugs.
:)
Create Your Own!
1 comment:
That 'friend' of yours seems pretty smart and MULTI talented. Well at least she is a know it all ;) Glad you are getting your pest problems taken care of. Is this going to take care of ticks too?? Too funny on your entertainment while the poor guy was in the attic.
Post a Comment