YAH! that's a lot of stuff? huh? And guess what...I got more donations since then that need priced AND I got more donations coming in this week!!! yay!!!! Very exciting!!!
And here are some pics during the pricing (we priced for about 4hrs!) We used around 1000 price tags as I had bought 3 packages and we only have a couple sheets left. I had to buy more this week:
And very exciting news that another friend is letting us have the yard sale at her house, which is in a central location in town (since I live fairly far from town for a yard sale)...so I don't have to solicit public places to have the sale. VERY GOOD NEWS. I also have 7 people lined up to haul stuff outta my house the day of the sale at 5:30am. I am very thankful this week!!!!
Create Your Own!
3 comments:
WOAH! That is a LOT of stuff! Are you pricing each thing or just TOYS,BABY CLOTHES,CLOTHES and so on?? That haul should bring in some $$$$.
So far each thing except for a couple things have their own price. There are going to be at least four of us cashing people out at the yard sale (if it is busy enough to need four cashiers) so I didn't want to leave too many things unpriced as I don't want a lot of 'how much is that or this and that' and make it simplier for us. I chose three people I trust with the money as well. Right now the only things that don't have price tags are a couple boxes of books from when I was a teenager and I just put a sign on the boxes that say the series the books is and the price. I have like 100 sweet valley high books and 100 babysitters club books, etc. Otherwise all other books and such are priced along with clothes.
wow that is a lot of stuff! awesome! i can't wait to hear how it goes. i hope the weather stays nice for it.
Post a Comment