I know Cheryl includes at the end of her blogs her praises and prayers. Since she is unable to do so, I thought I send out one on mine, for her. They only have power to three of the rooms in their house, likely caused by a huge storm last night where lightening probably hit and fried some things. So no internet, no tv.
So prayers and thoughts going to Idaho that they get the problem solved fast. You know that when they are getting entertainment out of me sending texts, that things are boring! ;) hehe.
No really though, hoping it all gets solved. Power company says things are good on their end, so not sure what that could mean for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Create Your Own!
1 comment:
Awwww, Thanks!!! That was a very sweet post to come and read. We surely needed all the prayers we could get.
Post a Comment